There are several easy ways to share your prototype in adobe xd for review. We can share a set of wired screens or all of the screens in your design.
What is Adobe XD
Adobe XD is a cross Platform designed by Adobe. XD is an UI/UX design solution for designing websites and mobile apps. Design, prototype, and Share your Prototype In Adobe XD
Reasons to Use Adobe XD
Before we begin, let’s start with some reasons to use xd:
You need to use Adobe XD
Many agencies and teams still use Adobe xd and it is a tried and tested tool. Being able to stay within the ecosystem is a big advantage and it makes things easier while we prototype high fidelity designs.
This functionality is the biggest draw card of using Adobe xd. XD offers better animation options than any prototyping tool.
There are many tools for editing style that allows you to fine tune transitions and animations.
Adobe XD can be effectively used as a standalone interaction design tool to create high fidelity prototypes.
Compatibility with other Formats
Adobe xd supports SVG, EPS, AI, SKETCH imports. It Provides very vast support for actual design tools.
You can import Illustrator files into Adobe XD, there are so many UI design tools supported by XD.
We can take advantage of this by pasting our AI, EPS files into the Adobe XD first and then importing them directly into Adobe XD.
In comes the Tool Prototype
To make the prototype we will use a great little inbuilt option called Prototype.
Prototyping does not convert files directly into the web Project format (.html/php), however they do allow you to share your prototype in Adobe XD to web view, which all browsers does support.
Let’s get started
Share your Prototype in Adobe XD
Now it’s time to Share your Prototype In Adobe XD online with team, clients & Friends
It’s very simple from here:
- Start by opening Your Prototype in Adobe XD
- Click on Share OR Press ⌥+ 3 On Keyboard
- On Link Settings Select > View Setting
- Select one of the built-in View Settings :
To share all artboard, make sure that all artboard are wired with the Home artboard and that your prototype has only one flow.
To share a single arboard, select it, make sure that it is a Home artboard and that it is not wired with other artboards.
- Design Review – Get feedback on your design or prototype. Users with access to your shared document can comment, hotspot hints and navigate through the design.
- Development – Share design specs with developers. Users with access to your shared document can comment, hotspot hints, navigate through the design and have access to the design specs.
- Presentation – Present your design to stakeholders. Users with access to your shared document can hotspot hints, navigate through the design and have access to a fullscreen presentation of the design.
- User Testing – Invite users to test your design. Users with access to your shared document have access to a fullscreen presentation of the design and can test the design.
- Custom – Share documents and manage the options that users get access to.
Select one of the Link Access settings:
- Anyone with the link – Anyone with access to the link can view the shared design.
- Only invited people – Only invited users can access the shared design. You can invite new users using the icon the right side and you can establish if the new user can also invite other user to your shared design.
- Anyone with password – Users must enter a password to access the shared design.
Once you’re done, click the Create Link button to generate a sharable link for your flow. The link will appear in the Link Settings pane and you can copy, embed or update it when needed.
That’s all there is to it. You can now share your prototype in adobe xd. Happy animating!