Adobe XD Provides an Interactive Prototyping by which you can record behaviour of users & Track user clicks on Adobe XD prototype online.
Reasons to Use Adobe XD
Before we begin, let’s start with some reasons to use xd:
You need to use Adobe XD
Many agencies and teams still use Adobe xd and it is a tried and tested tool. Being able to stay within the ecosystem is a big advantage and it makes things easier while we prototype high fidelity designs.
What Is a Prototype
Prototypes are critical in ironing out bumps and identifying needs, next steps, and most importantly, what the user wants and why. Plus, they’re highly effective at showing both the vision and the user experience. And with XD allowing for quick and smooth creation, it’s also a cost-effective way to test as many variations as you need.
This functionality is the biggest draw card of using Adobe xd. XD offers better animation options than any prototyping tool.
There are many tools for editing style that allows you to fine tune transitions and animations.
Adobe XD can be effectively used as a standalone interaction design tool to create high fidelity prototypes.
Compatibility with other Formats
Adobe xd supports SVG, EPS, AI, SKETCH imports. It Provides very vast support for actual design tools.
You can import Illustrator files into Adobe XD, there are so many UI design tools supported by XD.
We can take advantage of this by pasting our AI, EPS files into the Adobe XD first and then importing them directly into Adobe XD.
Track user clicks on Adobe XD Prototype
To record behaviour of users & Track user clicks on Adobe XD prototype online, we need to install any of these plugins listed below:
- Go to Menu > Plugins > Select Browse Plugins
- Click Discover > Search Mupixa & Install
- Heatmaps: Use the EYE TRACKING, HOVER, CLICK/TAP and RAGE HEATMAPS to figure out what catches the attention of your users.
- Statistics: Measure the success of your design by exploring a variety of usability metrics.
- Session Replay: Go through each Individual session and see exactly what people did and their emotions while doing it.
- Interaction Flow: See The Path Most of your test users take to complete a scenario
- Live Session: Invite a person for a real live session and see each interaction they do as well as their emotions.
Users Behaviour & clicks Analytics Matters
- Leverage your design prototypes: Import your existing design prototypes and create usability tests in minutes.
- Learn from users: Invite team members, users or stakeholders and learn from their interactions.
- Remote and asynchronous: Let your testers interact with your prototypes when they have the time and where they feel comfortable to do so.
- Improve usability: Explore the results, learn from every interaction and make data-based decisions.
USER TESTING FOR THE WHOLE TEAM
- Product owners: Increase team focus and effectiveness by validating your user experience prior implementation.
- Designers: Iterate fast, learn from real interactions and base your decisions on concerete data.
- Stakeholders: Provide your feedback even when you can’t express it in words. Simply interact with the prototypes.
Mupixa for Exploring Users Behaviour! Emotions! Feedback! – Track user clicks on adobe xd
Using Mupixa you can view how real users interact with your prototypes and measure how they perform. Uncover actionable insights, discover outliers and explore each interaction in details.